Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sadly blog-absent

Yes, that's been me lately. Sadly absent from my blog. It feels lonely. You feel abandoned. I'm sorry.

I don't know what's happened. I began the year with very good intentions to blog at least two times per week. Somehow I've gotten so caught up in life and work and schedules that I just never seem to find my way here to blog.

Or when I do, I just can't think of what to blog about. I need to work on this. Until I figure it out, here are a few pictures of my booth from Old Dover Days this past Saturday. All morning and for the first part of the afternoon, the weather was very not-conducive to shopping and browsing. As a matter of fact, it was gross and chilly. At least, until about 2pm when the sun finally came out and warmed things up a bit. Then it was a much happier place to be. :)

No comments: