Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Snowpeople

I know it's hard to consider snowpeople seriously when the weather outside is still warm enough for shorts and t-shirts, but the holidays are fast approaching and I need to be prepared.

Today I spent some time making a collection of stuffed knit snowpeople. They are turning out just as I'd pictured... all fluffy and white with little scarves and matching hats. I started out making their noses with orange buttons, but when I ran out of those, I began using orange yarn instead. A little bit of strategic glue and voila! the yarn sticks out from their faces like little carrots. I really like the way that turned out.



The snowpeople will make their debut at the Olive B Loss Elementary School craft fair on November 9th. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

none said...

Hey, I didn't know about the snowpeople! :) No wonder you're a little overwhelmed. They're really cute!!