Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thanks for making my day!

Wow, what an honor! I woke up this morning and was reading my fav blogs, and found that ReluctantMango has nominated me for the "You Make My Day" award!!! Talk about making my day....!!! It puts a smile on my face to know that my musings, ramblings, and ideas are things that someone else looks forward to reading. Thanks, Mango!

For anyone who hasn't yet seen a blog tagged with this award, it's given to blogs that bring you happiness, inspiration, and generally keep you coming back to read more, and more, and more. The recipient's only task is to pass along the good vibes by selecting blogs that make his or her day.

Before I list my "You Make My Day" award winners, I want to say that the blogs I have listed in my "I read, I recommend" section are the ones I always look forward to reading. Some have already been awarded the "You Make My Day" award by other bloggers, and all of them have earned my blog love! Here are five more blogs I check frequently.... thanks to all of them for making my day!!

SouleMama - She just has a way about her that soothes me whenever I'm upset, grounds me in reality, but a reality full of love and sunshine. I especially love the way she shares her children, and finds fun ways to involve and stimulate them creatively.
The Daily Coyote - Amazing pictures and stories about a coyote living with a woman in Wyoming.
The Wooster Collective - Funky street art from around the globe.
The Heathen Housewife - She's been knitting a huge incredible blankie for a year and a half (she just finished it), and documenting it's progress every "Blankie Friday." I'm inspired to begin a project this large (and actually see it through to completion!)
CraftLeftovers - A variety of neat crafty patterns and ideas -- good to get the creative juices flowing.

No comments: