Monday, October 13, 2008

Too cute!

I have seen around.... at shows and on the bags of various knitters ... these adorable little mini-swatch pins -- almost like you began knitting an itsy-bitsy tiny square, then left it on the needles.

Well, this morning I was checking out Ravelry (if you STILL haven't signed up, you simply must do so! For knitters and crocheters, it is the COOLEST resource/network EVER!) and saw an add for a shop called "Mi-KNIT-ures." Click on the link and what do I find? The adorable little pins, of course!! They are so cute, and come in a variety of colors! What a neat stocking-stuffer idea for the knitter in your life! Or yourself! Or both!! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute! I bet you could whip some of those up yourself, just cut a double pointed bamboo needle in half and glue some sort of end on it.

reluctantMANGO said...

Oh, I've seen those too, very cute! I've even seen them cast in pewter. Hope to see you tonight at the Potluck!