Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm back!

Yes, after a very long break in posting (during which I did quite a bit of crafting, but got very lazy about sharing with everyone), I'm back. I'm sorry to all my fans and followers who missed me in my absence. My goal is never to leave you hanging like that again!

For today I'd like to share with you pictures of the Baby Surprise Jacket I've been working on obsessively. I added a hood to this jacket (not in the original pattern) to keep the little one extra warm in the cool autumn breezes.

It's for a friend of mine, who's wife is pregnant with their first child (and due very soon). He's stationed in Iraq; I'm not even sure he'll be able to come home for the birth. I hope seeing this tiny little sweater will bring a smile to his face.

Enjoy!



No comments: