Friday, December 2, 2011

Craft show tomorrow!

Tomorrow is my last official craft show for this season, though I'm up for a home show if anyone would like to host one for me (great Christmas shopping perks to any host!).

Tomorrow's show is at Hodgson Vo-Tech High School. They have a bi-annual craft show (spring and holiday) that is well-known throughout the region, and not easy to get accepted into. I was honored this year to be accepted; it's my first year showing there. I'm super excited. It's an exclusively hand-crafter show, so not only am I excited to be a vendor, but I can't wait to do some of my own shopping at the numerous vendors who participate. The show spans several of the larger rooms in the school, including the gym and the cafeteria, so you know there will be lots of variety!

The show is from 9am to 4pm and entrance is free. Please come out, say hi, and support myself and other small business owners.

:)

No comments: