Tuesday, November 22, 2011

FO (not the same as a UFO) and new items for sale in my internet storefront

First things first, I'm so excited to show off my most recent Finished Object (hence, "FO"), a tiny green woolen baby sweater. Not just any sweater, it's knit from Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Super Chunky (for those of you non-knitters, just read that as "Really Nice Soft and Super Thick Wool") :) in a pretty sage green. It's a combination of moss stitch on the arms, shoulders, and upper chest, and stockinette stitch on the bottom. The pairing of highly textured stitches with smooth ones makes this sweater interesting to knit and results in an adorable piece for baby.

Now, I did promise a glimpse of some new items up on Etsy. So.... May I present Jayden Bear!









And two new warm and toasty scarves, the first in looking festive and Christmas-y!

No comments: