Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Occupy what?

So... I'll be honest. While I've seen some posts mentioning Occupy Wall Street, and I saw a crazy picture of tents on an Oakland freeway, I really don't know what exactly that means. However, a couple days ago, I came across the above image on Facebook ... And I really like it. Even without understanding completely the Occupy Wall Street part, I support the sentiment.

There are so many awesome Mom & Pop stores out there, with fantastic customer service, and just as good a selection of products. Of course, there are the hand crafters like myself too. It's worth a little effort to support the little guy.... Remember our country was built on it.

As I learn about cool hand craft gatherings, or stand-out Mom & Pop shops, I'll blog about them.

Thanks for doing your part!

No comments: