Tuesday, May 8, 2007

World Wide Knit In Public Day --- update

I just spoke with Stitches with Style, the yarn store who is sponsoring our gathering on June 9th, and they are preparing a special gift for the first 50 people who arrive for w.w.k.i.p.day. How great is that?! Thanks, Stitches!!

Also, keep an eye on The News Journal; they just agreed to print a mini press release about the event being in Newark this year. I'm not certain yet if it will be online, or in print, or both; I'll get back to you on that fact.

I am getting so excited; I can't wait to see how many knitters show up en-masse! Now the most difficult part will be determining what project to bring! :)

1 comment:

none said...

I also sent an email about the event to both Delaware knitting guilds (Knitting Knutz and Colonial State Knitters) to let them know. The word is getting out!!