Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hi, I'm Tiffany Bear...

I live in Smileville. You've heard of it, right? It's like the prettiest place in all of bear world. Or it sure feels like it! My daddy is a lawyer bear, and ...

Oh, wait. I'm getting ahead of myself again, aren't I? We haven't even really met yet. Sorry; I'll start again.



Hi. I'm Tiffany Bear. Bradford Bear (you've already met him) is my big brother. He's not so bad as far as big brothers go. We live in Smileville, which is deep in a forest, with our mom and dad bear. Every day we walk from our den to the Bear Bash Play Club. It's really fun; we play games and learn to find berries and eat honey without making a mess.

Like I said earlier, our daddy is a lawyer bear. He calls me his little princess. Sometimes for fun I wear a crown at home, like a princess. But usually it gets in the way when I play. Mommy made this headband for me instead, and every morning I put a pretty flower in the top, see?

Say, you look like a lot of fun! Maybe we can play together sometime? Or you could adopt me, an we can play all the time! If you want to take me home with you, please click here to visit the Smile Creations Crafts store online.

No comments: