Sunday, July 29, 2007

Vacations and Craft Shows

Hi! Sorry about the long, post-less week. I was blissfully away from all technology deep in the heartland of TN. It was a great vacation. As I said, free from technology and stress, but not free of knitting!!

I worked on two projects, mainly during the drive to TN and back again! One is a knit wrap for fall in soft white Skacel Sofa. The other is the crochet wrap-around cover-up for the teeny yellow green and pink bikini. I finished both and will post pics as soon as I find my camera --- I truly hate the unpacking part of vacations!!!

Also, news on then craft show front -- I have scheduled two more shows for this year:
* The first is the 2nd Annual Pinelands Folk Festival in Estelle Manor, NJ. It will be held on August 4th (that's this coming Saturday) from 10am-5pm at the Atlantic County Park on Rt 50. Admission is free.
* The second is the St. John/Holy Angels Church Craft Show in Newark, DE. It will be held on November 10th from 10am-4pm at Holy Angels Gym and Fremont Hall. Admission is free.

No comments: