Saturday, July 7, 2007

Time flies...

when you have two festivals in one week!!

I think I've finally recovered from having a booth at the Blueberry Festival (Hammonton, NJ) on July 1 and then having a booth at Liberty Day (Newark, DE) on July 4. Two cities, two festivals, same great Smile Creations Crafts.

Ok, I'm being silly. But in all seriousness, I can't believe it's the middle of the summer already. My crochet beaded halter tops made their debut at the Liberty Day Festival, and later as we were closing up that night, I had the horrible realization that it's time to start knitting and crocheting for fall!! So I guess it's on to shawls and wraps and tops with sleeves I go!

Any fave patterns for fall knit/crochet? Share 'em with me! I'd love to see what others are working on now!

No comments: