Sunday, March 18, 2007

Countdown to the craft show

Five days til my craft show in Newark, DE. Five days, and quite a bit left to do. Inventory, pricing, signage... I have a lovely long list to organize my week. Can I do it? Of course I can! My mom is coming tomorrow to help with some of it. I think we'll tackle the inventory and pricing first. I hope it warms up later this week, because I'd like to put some finishing touches on the display unit for my wreaths as well.

Speaking of wreaths, I think I promised some pictures of them as a teaser for this weekend. If I didn't, here are some, anyway. Since the wreaths are difficult to ship, I usually just sell them at shows, and don't have any photos of them on my Etsy website. If one catches your fancy, though, and you can't make the show, email me and we'll discuss shipping options.








No comments: