Saturday, March 10, 2007

New Gizmo lets you shop more easily from here!

I love the programmers at Etsy.

Etsy is the mother-site where my shop, Smile Creations Crafts, is hosted. The programmers are forever cooking up cool ideas to help us sell our handcrafted items. Their newest is "Etsy mini," a mini glance at our shop for posting on our web sites or blogs. Mine is to the right, under my logo. Click on any pictured item to go directly to that item on my Etsy site.

Other news:
1) I am making headway on a database to track all my products and supplies. It is turning out to be a complicated task, since I feel like every time I turn around, I remember more info that I should be tracking, but I'm getting there.
2)After my blog rant about "finishing" on Tuesday, I got off my butt and got about finishing. I finished a slew of cute little totes and purses, each with a unique look. And yesterday my mom and dad visited, and with their craft assistance, I completed many colorful paperback book covers for my craft show. Added bonus: anyone who buys a book cover at my booth on March 24th or 25th, gets a complimentary paperback book from me!
3) I finished and delivered the newsboy-style hat to my friend at UPenn, who looks adorable in it! I made a second one while I was at it, to post in my store, and will post a pic here once I take one.

No comments: